Now This Is The Life!
From the moment you enter Reena Senior Living, you’ll find yourself imagining the possibilities. It might be enjoying coffee with other residents in the cozy bistro or maybe playing cards while watching local sports teams on the flat screen TV in the pub. If you enjoy the outdoors, you can relax with a barbeque in the courtyard overlooking the pond or enjoy the views from the walking paths.
Whether it’s a day filled with exercise in the fitness room or a spa day in the salon for hair and nails, it can all happen here!
Our Options – Built to Suit Your Life
Comfort and convenience!
Reena Assisted Living offers the comfort and convenience in a community with a wide variety of living options, home care services and amenities. You will no longer have to worry about snow removal, lawn care and daily upkeep of a home. At Reena Senior Living, you will be living with a minimal or moderate level of assistance. We value Person Centered Care. As your needs change, so can the services we provide. Personalized and comprehensive health services are available as your needs change. No two people are alike, and the same holds true for the services we provide to each resident.
With our commitment to the person, we focus on our 7 Dimensions of Wellness to meet the goals and needs of those who choose to call Reena “Home.” You can expect there will be opportunities to socialize with friends in the Bistro, participate in card or book club, attend worship services, work out in the fitness room or attend an exercise group. Using our handicap accessible bus, you may choose to go on an outing such as a shopping trip, movie or out to eat. We want you to maintain and active lifestyle regardless of your age.
Apartment Home Amenities
- Studio, one and two bedroom apartment available
- Full kitchen with stove, range and refrigerator
- Individually controlled temperature settings
- Custom blinds
- Walk-in showers
- All utilities (except telephone) including basic tv satellite package
- Controlled access entry system
- Emergency response system
- Daily check-in system
- And more
- Three Meals provided daily
- 24 hour staff
- Weekly light housekeeping
- Health and wellness programs
- Social, recreational, educational and spiritual opportunities
- Bistro/Pub Room to watch a ballgame, play cards and socialize
- Private Dining Room to entertain family and friends
- Great Room for entertaining and recreational activities
- Grand Bath with whirlpool spa
- Salon on campus
Reena Senior Living memory support offers specialized and customized care for those living with cognitive challenges. We understand the importance of allowing residents to have as much freedom and independence as possible while preserving an individual’s safety and dignity.
Our care team partners with families to explore the residents life story, past daily routines and preferences. This allows us to find the touch points to truly connect with who they are and where they have come from. Our community, events and individualized care plans have been designed with the needs of those with memory loss in mind. We make it about you!
Find the answers you need!
It’s not always easy to tell when you or a loved one needs more help. The following warning signs may indicate that it’s time for a talk about assisted living.
- Do you find the refrigerator is empty or filled with spoiled food or you or your loved one are losing weight? These may be signs of not eating well because shopping or cooking is difficult.
- Do you notice frequent bruises? This may be a sign of falling or mobility and balance problems.
- Does your loved one wear the same clothes over and over again or neglects personal hygiene? This can indicate that doing laundry and bathing is physically challenging.
- Do you find the house and yard isn’t as clean and tidy as it used to be? This can be a sign that household upkeep is becoming too difficult to manage.
- Does your loved one forget things, including doctor’s appointments and when to take medication? This may be due to memory loss.
- Your parent seems depressed? Depression is common in seniors who are isolated and alone.
- Do you notice strange or inappropriate behavior? For example, your loved one may dress inappropriately for the weather. This can be a sign that he or she is experiencing confusion.
What is the next step?
One of our registered nurses will perform a nursing assessment that will help you determine what is best for you or your loved one. You’ll have the comfort of knowing the expertise of our nursing team will guide you in the right direction. Call us to discuss the right option for you or your loved one.