Reclaim Comfort & Control of Your Life
Memorizing anything can be difficult, but it can become especially harder as you grow older. In fact, of Americans that are 65 or older, nearly 25% have a mild cognitive impairment, while 10% have dementia.
These conditions can make it tough to manage your day-to-day on your own, but with the help of our team at Reena, we can ensure you are getting the help you deserve.
If you think our Memory Care service is right for you, please contact us to schedule a tour of our beautiful community!
How Do We Help You?
At Reena, our Memory Care staff is here to provide everything you need to live and enjoy your life as independently as possible. With our person-centered care, we help ensure that our services adapt to you as your needs change.
Each of our Memory Care staff members is extensively trained to help all our residents with cognitive memory issues like Alzheimer’s and dementia. By ensuring all of our staff are experienced in memory care, we can make sure you have the care you need.
Before joining our Memory Care community, we recommend that you and your family discuss with our registered nurse to determine the level of care you require. Some services you may need could include:
- Bathing and dressing
- Maintaining personal hygiene
- Assistance eating
- Medication assistance
- Transferring/mobility assistance
Enriching Connections is our program designed to train our staff on the needs of residents so we can help them live life to the fullest.
Enriching Connections is based on 7 simple principles:
- Relationships & Community: Everyone is invited to belong in our community.
- Commitment: Our organizational leaders are committed to providing excellent person-centered care and are always actively involved.
- Certification & Training for Staff: All management and Memory Care staff members are certified through the Alzheimer’s Association and have completed additional training and education in Memory Care.
- Services: Nursing staff and families work together to create plans for residents that promote independence, individual preferences, and dignity.
- Meaningful Life & Engagement: We help improve and maintain the best possible quality of life for our residents through our Inspire Wellness program.
- Environmental: Our team dedicates itself to making continual changes and improvements so every Tealwood community is a dementia-friendly environment.
- Accountability: We are always striving for excellent care.
- You have cognitive memory issues, Alzheimer’s, or dementia
- Your health is at risk
- Your needs surpass the care your family or primary caregivers can provide
- You are having problems with work responsibilities and family commitments
- You would benefit from the structure of our Memory Care lifestyle
Memory Care Services
For our Memory Care residents, our services include:
- Assistance to and from meals
- Regularly scheduled care conferences
- 3 chef-prepared meals a day
- Regular housekeeping
- And more
Reena is packed with a range of incredible amenities all of our residents can enjoy. In our community, you can expect:
- Spacious and beautiful walkways
- Safe and secure recreational spaces
- Programs and activities to match the needs of each individual
- A grand bath with a whirlpool spa
What to Find in Your New Home
When you’re with us, you’re home. Each of our apartments is designed to bring you the comfort and convenience you deserve. In our apartments, you can expect:
- A kitchenette
- A walk-in shower
- All utilities included, except phone
- Regular health monitoring from our incredible nursing staff
- Non-slip floors
- Heat lamps with timers
- Subtle design features for wayfinding , safety, and independence
- And more!
Why Choose Us
Our community isn’t made up of residents, but neighbors. We’re always creating new ways to bring neighbors together through events and experiences. Check our events calendar for upcoming events based on the seasons, holidays, and more.
Our lifestyle options are as unique as you are. Between assisted living and memory care, we make sure you get both the medical care and the lifestyle you need. Explore our living options and choose what matters to you.
Our community isn’t made up of residents, but neighbors. We’re always creating new ways to bring neighbors together through events and experiences. Check our events calendar for upcoming events based on the seasons, holidays, and more.Learn More
Our lifestyle options are as unique as you are. Between assisted living and memory care, we make sure you get both the medical care and the lifestyle you need. Explore our living options and choose what matters to you.Learn More
Our community is equipped with advanced technology to keep you safe and healthy. From air purification to medical-grade surface protectants, we take the necessary steps to protect you from illness and pollutants.Learn More
See it for Yourself
We would love to meet you. Schedule your tour today.
Find us on Reena Avenue, near the intersection of WI-26 and US-12.
- Executive Director:
- Marketing Director:
Our Address737 Reena Avenue
Fort Atkinson, WI 53538