Featured Community Services
Inspire Wellness for Life is our program designed to improve the quality of life for our residents. This program addresses the person as a whole. It focuses on improving cognition, decreasing pain, reducing falls and stumbles, and reducing depression.
To do this, Inspire Wellness For Life focuses on 7 dimensions of wellness, including:
- Physical: Choosing to live a healthy and active lifestyle
- Spiritual: Living with meaning and purpose
- Social: Interacting daily with family, friends, and the community
- Emotional: Accepting and acknowledging feelings
- Intellectual: Following creative pursuits
- Vocational: Expressing yourself through passions and talents
- Environmental: Respecting and caring for your surroundings
For short, 7 to 60 day stays, our Respite and Recovery program is fantastic for people who only need care for a short time or if their primary caregivers are temporarily unavailable.
These short-term stays come with a complete and individualized package that includes:
- A furnished apartment
- A meal program
- All utilities, except phone
- Group activities
- 24-hour on-campus staff
- Regular wellness checks
- Assistance for personal care like bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, eating, and moving
- Medication administration
- Nurse supervision and monitoring from trained staff members
Our staff receives dementia-specific training and certification so we can enrich the lives of residents with memory loss, dementia, and Alzheimer’s. With this training, we can allow residents with dementia to be as independent as possible, while ensuring they get the necessary care. Enriching Connections training includes:
- Relationships & Community: Every individual is invited to belong.
- Commitment: Our team is committed to providing every resident with personalized care.
- Certification & Training: All management and memory care staff are certified in dementia care by the Alzheimer’s Association, in addition to other dementia training.
- Services: Families can make the right choices for their loved ones with the help of our nursing staff.
- Meaningful Life & Engagement: Inspire Wellness for Life is our core program philosophy that promotes the best quality of life for every resident.
- Environment: We make continuous improvements, so our community remains dementia-friendly.
- Accountability: We are always monitoring processes, plans, and culture so we can maintain our high standards of care.
For seniors who need extra care, we have Enhanced Care services. This program provides the comforts of home, plus nurse coverage 24/7 for residents who need assistance with daily living. Enhanced Care can include:
- Advanced respiratory services: Oxygen management, nebulizers, CPAPs and BiPAPs.
- Enhanced medication management: Sliding scale insulin, coordinating lab results, overseeing medication changes and adjustments.
- Altered diets: Including pureed and mechanical soft diets.
- Mobility assistance: Using mechanical assistive devices or two-person transfers.
Why Choose Us
Our community isn’t made up of residents, but neighbors. We’re always creating new ways to bring neighbors together through events and experiences. Check our events calendar for upcoming events based on the seasons, holidays, and more.
Our lifestyle options are as unique as you are. Between assisted living and memory care, we make sure you get both the medical care and the lifestyle you need. Explore our living options and choose what matters to you.
Our community isn’t made up of residents, but neighbors. We’re always creating new ways to bring neighbors together through events and experiences. Check our events calendar for upcoming events based on the seasons, holidays, and more.Learn More
Our lifestyle options are as unique as you are. Between assisted living and memory care, we make sure you get both the medical care and the lifestyle you need. Explore our living options and choose what matters to you.Learn More
Our community is equipped with advanced technology to keep you safe and healthy. From air purification to medical-grade surface protectants, we take the necessary steps to protect you from illness and pollutants.Learn More
Our Address737 Reena Avenue
Fort Atkinson, WI 53538